We are pleased to announce this year’s aikido summer camp located on Velebit mountain (Baške Oštarije), 18 km from the Adriatic sea (Karlobag). The camp will take place August 12-18, 2022.
The dojo (tent) will be situated on a meadow, in the beautiful and quiet mountain surrounding.
The camp itself is intended as a meeting place for aikido students and instructors. It will also be possible to conduct examinations. Please refer to the flyer and registration form for details: https://tally.so/r/3xAokw.
During the camp, hiking in the Velebit mountain is possible, as well as swimming in the Adriatic sea.
Camp fee: 100€ / 120€ instructors
Pre-payment of full camp requested.
A hiking trip, a party and other activities are planned.
- Hostel Baške Oštarije, 400m from the dojo: 15€ per night / per person – most of the hostel is reserved for aikido guests. Please register as soon as possible since space in the hostel is limited – first come, first served.
- Camp Velebit, 200m from the dojo: 8-20€ per night / per person – tent pitch, hobbit houses, bungalows, glamping, bunk beds. “Aikido discount” comment on form: https://www.kampvelebit.com/bookings
Other acommodation options:
- Mountain hut Vila Velebita – 150m from the dojo. For hiking club members
- Hostel Čelina – 10 km from the dojo, Ledenik Cesarički 1, 53228 Karlobag, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camp Rizvan city – 12 km from Baške Oštarije
- Karlobag – 18 km from Baške Oštarije, apartments and hotels
- Buffet meals in the hostel (vegetarian option available), 6-10€ per meal, 3x daily or flexible: pre-order during registration!
- A la carte at the hostel is also available.
- Restaurants and supermarkets can be found in Karlobag and Gospić
Transportation to the camp can be organised from Zagreb, Zadar, Pula and Rijeka.
Dojo location (GPS):44.527125, 15.176106.
Marijan Kudrna, email@example.com, +385914900008
Download flyer with all information: